I am currently Ph.D. student in Computer Vision Lab, Dept. of Computer Science at HKU, advised by Dr. Kenneth K.Y. Wong. Prior to studying at HKU, I received my B.Eng. from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
My interests are centered around Computer Vision and Deep Learning. Current research topics include face related problems and image processing.
2015 - Present
Ph.D. Candidate in Computer Science
The University of Hong Kong
2011 - 2015
B.Eng. in Computer Science
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
- [Alibaba DAMO Academy, 2019 - Present]: Research Intern, working with Prof. Lei Zhang and Dr. Xiaoming Li
- [VLLab UC Merced, 2019]: Research Visitor, worked with Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang and Dr. Sifei Liu
- [Tecent AI Lab, 2018]: Research Intern, worked with Prof. Zhifeng Li and Dr. Dihong Gong
SAFE: Scale Aware Feature Encoder for Scene Text Recognition
STAR-Net: A SpaTial Attention Residue Network for Scene Text Recognition.
- [2017/18 2nd semester]: COMP3317 Computer Vision ~ Teaching Assistant
- [2015/16 2nd semester]: COMP2396 Object-Oriented Programming and Java ~ Teaching Assistant
- [2016/17 1st semester]: COMP2396 Object-Oriented Programming and Java ~ Teaching Assistant