I am currently Ph.D. student in Computer Vision Lab, Dept. of Computer Science at HKU, advised by Dr. Kenneth K.Y. Wong. Prior to studying at HKU, I received my B.Eng. from Huazhong University of Science and Technology.
My interests are centered around Computer Vision and Deep Learning. Current research topics include face related problems and image processing.
|Nov 2019 - Present||Research Intern at Alibaba DAMO Academy, working with Prof. Lei Zhang and Dr. Xiaoming Li|
|May 2019 - Oct 2019||Research Visitor at VLLab UC Merced, worked with Prof. Ming-Hsuan Yang and Dr. Sifei Liu||June 2018 - March 2019||Research Intern at Tencent AI Lab, worked with Prof. Zhifeng Li and Dr. Dihong Gong|
SAFE: Scale Aware Feature Encoder for Scene Text Recognition
STAR-Net: A SpaTial Attention Residue Network for Scene Text Recognition.
- Conference Reviewer: AAAI
- Journal Reviewer: Neurocomputing
- Pilot Scheme Scholarship, HKU, 2019
- Hong Kong PhD Fellowship, HKU, 2015 - 2018
- National Scholarship, HUST, 2011 - 2012
- [2017/18 2nd semester]: COMP3317 Computer Vision ~ Teaching Assistant
- [2015/16 2nd semester]: COMP2396 Object-Oriented Programming and Java ~ Teaching Assistant
- [2016/17 1st semester]: COMP2396 Object-Oriented Programming and Java ~ Teaching Assistant